Saturday 12 September 2020

ASHGOLD SET TO SIGN FORMER ADUANA STALWART DEFENDER

Former Aduana Stars defender Stephen Anokye Badu has completed his one year move to Kuwaiti Premier league side Al Tadhamon Sporting Club. The robust and rugged center back joined the Kuwaiti based club in October 2018,  having joined Oman Premier league side Sohar FC from Aduana Stars. 


Back home after the end of his deal, 'Atronie' revealed to Sports Forum on Time Fm that he is opened to a move to join any Ghanaian Premier League side. Anokye Badu also made it known that there a host of African based clubs after his signature.

"I have approaches from some local clubs as well some clubs on the continent too. I'm open to any local club. We are looking to God though. Whatever comes my way that I deem better, I will append my signature to it."

Quizzed further by the host of the Saturday sports program, Ernest Acheampong (Kalakuta) the former B.A United rear guard disclosed his readiness to join Ashantigold SC based on talks held.

"Ashgold has been in talks with me even when I was in Kuwait. I'm ready to join them'.

Ashantigold will be representing Ghana in the CAF Confederations Cup in 2020/21. The club are short in the central areas of defense having lost Yusif Mubarik and released Musa Mohammed. 

Stephen Anokye Badu was a member of the 2016 Ghana under-20 squad. 



By; Kwasi Gyamfi Din-Chin

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVEALED: ELVIS OPOKU PAID 50,000 TO ADUANA TO EARN HIS MOVE TO LCFC

Legon Cities' recently recruited midfield gem, Elvis Opoku has opened up about claims of joining the club majorly for financial reasons....