Friday 21 August 2020

COLLINS OWUSU AMANKWAH VOWS TO BOUNCE BACK IN 2024

Member of the the seventh parliament of the fourth Republic of Ghana, Honorable Collins Owusu Amankwah in an exclusive interview with Simon Kwadwo Antwi on Time FM's Morning Show stated his desire to contest Mr. Akwasi Konadu in 2024.

"I went there (Parliament) at a tender age of 32. I remember after the primaries during my silence,  I was quizzed if I would contest again, why not I'm a young man was my response."

"I'm too young to be disgraced in this game. He (Akwasi Konadu) knows that I'll win if I recontest him."

A jubilant Owusu Amankwah 
Mr. Owusu Amankwah who is celebrating his 40 years anniversary lost the 2020 NPP primaries having contested on the party's ticket since 2012. His stay in parliament ends in 2021 when the new parliament is reconstituted. 

In the hearty interview,  the Member of Parliament also took the opportunity to share some words on his future after the 2020 general elections.  

"I will focus on school, which is still an option. I also have my business and the party as well. Only God knows tomorrow but on my path, I think God has blessed me."

Mr. Collins Owusu Amankwah doubles as the Chairperson on the Government Assurance Committee and Vice Chairperson of the Defence and Interior Committee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

REVEALED: ELVIS OPOKU PAID 50,000 TO ADUANA TO EARN HIS MOVE TO LCFC

Legon Cities' recently recruited midfield gem, Elvis Opoku has opened up about claims of joining the club majorly for financial reasons....