Wednesday 26 August 2020

"MAN OF GOD" DECLARES A BETTER 2021 AND ATTACK ON A RUNNING VICE PRESIDENT

The founder and leader of True Word Prophetic ministry Prophet Nigel Gaisie has given Ghanaians an insight into the climax of the 2020 Presidential elections. The Prophet hitherto has revealed that former President Mahama would pull a total of 52.1% of the total vote cast come December 7 in 2019.


In a rather eschatological approach, the man of God revealed an attack on Burkina Faso, himself and a running vice-president. He also touched on Ghana's prosperity and the future of Trump's America.

The revelation is as follows;

"The Lord appeared to me and carried me away in the spirit, in the spirit I saw a "Chief of Staff' of a ruling party coming to me with a heavy load on her head. Suddenly, a mortal entity came to distract her and she went back into the dark. I then herd a loud voice in my right ears saying...John Mahama will be the next president of the Republic of Ghana. I saw a serious attack on a vice running mate, let the pray. Ghana will prosper, I saw it from 2021, midyear. I saw a hatched plan against my person and my church thus they will crash my car and kill me because I have become a thorn in their flesh but be assured the lord seeth all things ahead of them and reveals it to his servants. I saw an attack on Burkina Faso. I sense a great wind blow on the nation of America."


No comments:

Post a Comment

REVEALED: ELVIS OPOKU PAID 50,000 TO ADUANA TO EARN HIS MOVE TO LCFC

Legon Cities' recently recruited midfield gem, Elvis Opoku has opened up about claims of joining the club majorly for financial reasons....